Serve Our City
We believe it is impossible to be the church if we are not deeply involved in helping the people of our city and world. We believe Jesus calls us to dive head first into the messiness of life for the glory of God and the good of others.
A Few Ways to Serve
- Join the email list to stay informed of current service opportunities
- Join a House Church and serve in the city throughout the month
- Stop by the SERVE Banner in the lobby on Sunday for a list of current needs
- Subscribe to our blog for a list of latest needs
- Serve consistently, day in and day out when no one is watching.
On Sunday, October 31st of 2010, Ethos Church left the building. Since church is not a place we gather, but instead the people of God gathered — we set out to East Park Community Center to bless the kids in the surrounding neighborhood. We wanted to provide a safe place for kids to trick or treat. This was a tangible way for our church to love people by serving.