2020 — AWAKEN NASHVILLE
Awaken Nashville Citywide Kick-Off
Sunday, January 26th @ 4PM and 7PM
Join followers of Jesus from more than 400 churches for an evening of prayer and worship as we seek God together on behalf of the greater Nashville area.
BOTH GATHERINGS ARE SOLD OUT.
You can join the waitlist here if you are interested in attending one of the gatherings.
116 5th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37219
1. Do the people from my church all have to attend at the same time on Sunday, January 26th?
No. The people from your church may choose to attend either the 4pm or 7pm. If you would like to attend with people you know, then simply coordinate your group of friends to reserve tickets for the desired time.
2. Does every person need a ticket?
Yes. Every person 2 years old and up will need a ticket to enter the event. Children under 2 do not need a ticket, as they are considered a lap child.
3. Can each person choose where they sit?
Yes. You can choose your seats, or select best available when reserving a ticket. You will sit in the seat that you choose, so make sure to coordinate with the people you'll be attending with.
4. Can we reserve large blocks of tickets for our group?
Unfortunately, no. Since the Ryman will not allow any event to be over ticketed, they have requested that each person attending reserves tickets in hopes that the maximum amount of people can get into the building.
5. What happens if someone reserves a ticket but is unable to attend?
Please only reserve a ticket if you know you are able to attend. However, there will be unavoidable situations, so in those situations, simply give your tickets to someone else who can attend. If you cannot find someone to attend, please send your tickets to us at
6. Where should I park?
You can find a list of all available parking and prices here.
WHAT DOES THIS MEANS FOR OUR ETHOS CHURCH FAMILY?
- We will not gather in our regular locations and times on Sunday, January 26th, 2020.
- You need to get a ticket! This is not the time to procrastinate, because tickets are limited. If you plan on attending, go ahead and grab your ticket. You will pick your seats, so talk to your friends and family — and get your tickets together.
- There will be people from many different churches, denominations, and faith backgrounds gathering with us for worship at the Ryman. Please begin praying for this special night.