Purchase these items and drop them off at the Ethos office. All items will go to the Martha O’Bryan Center in East Nashville for relief efforts in their community. Please purchase new items only. They cannot receive used items at this time.
DROP OFF INSTRUCTIONS
When: Wednesday, 3/11, 7AM to 5PM and Thursday, 3/12, 9AM to 12PM
We are unable to take items during other hours/days.
Where: Ethos Office, 2301 8th Avenue S, Nashville 37204
- Twin, Full, and Queen Sheets and Bedding Sets
- Bath Towels and Washcloths
- Kitchen Towels and Dish Cloths
- Pots and Pans
- Cooking Utensils: Spatulas, Slotted Spoons, Solid Spoons, Tongs, Ladles, Kitchen Scissors, Whisks, Can Opener (manual, not electric), Measuring Cups, Measuring Spoons
- Clorox Wipes
- Laundry Pods (Scented and Free & Clear)
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap
- Trash Bags
- Flashlights and Batteries (please buy both together!)
- Booster Seats, like this one
- Toddler Car Seats, like this one
- Infant Car Seats, like this one
- Strollers, like this one
Additionally, if you’d like to help receive and sort these items at our office, you can sign up to help. Spots are limited, so once it is full, we cannot accept any more volunteers.
Only 1 volunteer spot is available per shift, but you can bring your family or a friend to serve. We ask that a maximum of 4 people come for each shift. Only 1 person needs to sign up on the form.
If you are out of town or unable to shop and drop items off at the Ethos Office, you can also purchase items from Martha O'Bryan's Amazon wishlist. These items will ship directly to Martha O'Bryan.
Thank you so much for your willingness to help. It's so encouraging to see and hear the ways your are actively loving our city in this difficult time!