One of the most consistent ways that Ethos Students come together to encounter God is through worship. Week in and week out we play together, learn together, eat together, and sing together in a space where heaven seems so near and the presence of God is thick. Many of our students are creative and passionate about music, so this semester we want to host a night of worship that is completely led by students!
On Friday, April 6 from 7-8:30pm, we will have a worship night at the Ethos offices, and we want any middle or high school student who is interested in leading to sign up! There will be opportunities to lead prayers, to read scripture, to play an instrument, or to sing.
Practices and schedule:
- Sunday, February 11- the deadline to sign up
- Sunday, March 4- Band placement at the Cannery
- After signing up, you will be given a song to practice and play for a few of our volunteers on March 4. This is just a way for us to know how you play so that we can make a line-up.
- Sunday, March 18- Practice at the offices 1-3:30pm
- Sunday, March 25- Practice at the Cannery 1-3:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27- Practice at the offices 6:30-8pm
- Friday, April 6- Worship night!
- Practice and dinner from 5-6:30pm, and the night will begin at 7!
If you're interested in signing up, fill out the google form below. We ask that everyone involved comes to at least two practices before April 6. These will be times to practice playing in a band, to get used to the songs, and to prepare our hearts for leading families and friends in worship.
This is more than a concert. This is a time for us to come together as a family and sing praises to our God, who has gifted so many of our students to lead and sing and serve. I'm so excited to see how God will use this night, and the hours of prayer and preparation that will come before it. There are no lesser roles in putting together a night like this, so as you prepare or think about signing up to lead, know that every task is important.
To sign up, please fill out this google form.
If you have any questions at all, email .