SATURDAY, JUNE 23RD — 9:30-11:30AM
ETHOS CHURCH OFFICE
Do you feel overwhelmed by the increasing dangers facing your kids online? Parenting in the digital age is one of the most challenging jobs any of us will ever have. We want to help! During this workshop, you’ll gain practical knowledge and tips to strengthen your family’s online safety strategy, such as:
- Kid-safe searching solutions.
- What age is appropriate for social media use, and the dangers associated with it's use.
- Using parental controls and monitoring software solutions to provide accountability and balance.
- Setting boundaries for the technology your family uses.
- How to talk to your kids about sensitive subjects such as explicit content and predators.
- How to approach these issues from a faith-based perspective and Christian worldview.
One paid registration ticket covers all of the adults in your family attending, as well as children who need childcare. Due to the nature of the discussion, this event is for adults only. On-site childcare is provided for ages newborn through 4th grade. However, space is limited. Email Carly at to secure your childcare.