Every Tuesday night in downtown Knoxville, United Pursuit Band hosts a free worship event called Lovewar. They started a little over ten years ago in a small home, moved venues, and eventually bought and renovated their own space as the event expanded over the years. It’s open to anyone and everyone in the community, a combination of professionals, students, homeless, and families, and on Tuesday July 5 we will travel to Knoxville for a night to join them!
We will meet at the Ethos Offices at 9am on Tuesday, July 5th and will return by 11am on Wednesday, July 6th. We’ll spend the afternoon enjoying the pool at Jamie Pratt’s parents’ house before Lovewar.
The Worship event begins at 7pm and lasts about one to two hours - it's a free space to worship and encounter Jesus. We will spend the night back at the Pratt’s house and leave in the morning to be back by 11am at the Ethos Offices.
- Who: All Ethos Students & Volunteers
- Depart: Ethos Offices 9AM Tuesdsay, July 5th (eat breakfast beforehand)
- Arrive back: Ethos Offices 11AM Wednesdsay, July 6th
- Cost: Free! (bring money for 3 meals)
- Sign Up/Deadline: Email by Sunday, July 3rd to let us know you're coming.
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Small overnight bag
- $$$ for 3 meals
We're excited for a night of fun and fellowship in Knoxville! Sign up by Sunday, July 3rd.