All Middle School and High School students are invited to join Ethos Students for our Fall Retreat October 4-6 at Hillmont Camp in White Bluff, TN. On our fall retreats, we create space to play, learn, connect, rest, and worship together. It is worthwhile to retreat from our normal rhythms and spend quality time with our Ethos Students family. On the retreat, we will huddle around a bonfire, play games, tell stories, adventure, sing, share what is on our hearts, make memories, and connect with God and each other. If you are a high school or middle school student who wants to have fun, belong in a community, and encounter God then this retreat is for you. We hope you will join us and invite your friends!
To Sign Up:
SIGN UP HERE (Sign up deadline is Wednesday, September 25 and registrations are final on that date so all registered participants will owe the full amount unless communicated on/before September 25)
Want To Give a Scholarship?
We aim to never allow finances to be the barrier for a student's participation in a retreat or camp. One of the ways we can ensure for that to happen is through our scholarship fund. If you would like to pay someone's way to participate or make a general contribution that will only be used for scholarships, follow this link and select "Scholarship for a Student" under event payments and then enter the amount
- Who: 5th-12th Grade Students
- Depart: Ethos Offices at
Friday, Oct. 4 (eat dinner beforehand) 6:15PM
- Arrive back: Ethos Offices at
Sunday, Oct. 6 12:00PM
- Release Forms: Everyone must have a current Ethos Students Release Form on file.
- Cost: $80 per student // $50 for adult volunteers - let Josh know at if finances are the reason your student cannot participate.
- Pay Online: Click here for Ethos Students Payment Form (or pay on application)
- Pay on a Sunday: If you choose not to pay online, you can seal your payment in an envelope marked "ATTN: Ethos Students" and drop it any of our GIVE mailboxes on a Sunday. Checks made out to Ethos Church and in the memo put what event the payment is for. Do not forget to put your student's name with the payment.
- Retreat Location: Hillmont Camp (975 Hillmont Camp Road, White Bluff, TN 37187)
- Deadline: Sign up deadline is Wednesday, September 25 and registrations are final on that date so all registered participants will owe the full amount unless communicated on/before September 25.
Adult Volunteers: All adults interested in volunteering at the retreat must fill out this volunteer application and Josh Willis will be in contact with you.
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag (or twin bedding)
- Weather appropriate clothes (we are in White Bluff, TN)
- Something to write with
- Anything fun to do with others