All Middle School and High School students are invited to join Ethos Students at our Fall Retreat October 29-30th on the Lee's farm in Springfield, TN. We look forward to getting away to rest, play, enjoy community, and worship. We believe that there is something deeply important about retreating from our normal rhythms to and spending quality time with our church family. On the retreat we will huddle around a bonfire, play games, tell stories, adventure, sing, share what is on our hearts, make memories, and connect with God and each other. We hope you are able to join us for a time of worship and community. If you are a high school or middle school student who wants to have a blast, belong to a community, and connect with God this retreat is for you. We hope you will join us!
To Sign Up:
SIGN UP HERE (Sign Up Deadline is Sunday, October 23rd)
- Who: 5th-12th Grade Students
- Depart: Ethos Offices at 8AM Saturday, Oct. 29th (eat breakfast beforehand)
- Arrive back: Ethos Offices at 1:30PM Sunday, Oct. 30th
- Release Forms: Everyone must have a current Ethos Students Release Form on file.
- Cost: $30/student ($25/student if your family has multiple students attending)
- Pay Online: Click here for Ethos Students Payment Form (or pay on application)
- Pay on a Sunday: If you choose not to pay online, you can seal your payment in an envelope marked "ATTN: Ethos Students" and drop it any of our mailboxes on a Sunday. Checks made out to Ethos Church and in the memo put what event the payment is for.
- Deadline: Sign up by Sunday, October 23rd
Adult Volunteers: All adults interested in volunteering at the retreat must fill out this volunteer application and Josh Willis will be in contact with you.
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Sleeping pad or air mattress (optional)
- Something to write with
- Warm Clothes
- Camping Chair
- Anything fun to do with others