Friends! It’s approaching that time of year again - DNOW! DNOW (Disciple Now) is our in-town spring retreat, happening March 6-8th. Students will be staying in host homes, divided up by gender and age, on Friday and Saturday night. If you haven't been to a DNOW, think church retreat in our city. We will be working through the theme of “Hearing God’s Voice” with the help of our very own, Josh Willis. We will spend the weekend worshiping, fellowshipping, serving, and enjoying being with one another, having a blast! This is open to all 5th-12th grade students who long to be challenged, grow in their knowledge of God, and connect with fellow believers. We hope you’ll join us for this fun weekend! Sign up soon as the deadline is February 23th.
To Sign Up:
SIGN UP HERE (Deadline is Sunday, February 23) We need host homes, so consider letting a group stay in yours! Just check that box on registration and Josh will reach out to you.
- Who: 5th-12th Grade Students
- Start: Woodmont Hills Church at
Friday, March 6 (eat dinner beforehand) 6:30PM
Cannery Worship Gathering on Sunday, March 8 11:00AM
- Release Forms: Everyone must have a current Ethos Students Release Form on file.
- Cost: $45/student ($40/student if signing up siblings)
- Pay Online: Click here for Ethos Students Payment Form (or pay on application)
- Pay on a Sunday: If you choose not to pay online, you can seal your payment in an envelope marked "ATTN: Ethos Students" and drop it any of our mailboxes on a Sunday. Checks made out to Ethos Church and in the memo put what event the payment is for.
- Deadline: Sign up by Sunday, February 23rd
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Sleeping pad or air mattress (optional)
- Something to write with
- Clothes and shoes for serving