For more information on Fast Forward, details, and how to participate » GO HERE
Hello Ethos Church!
I hope you are having a great week thus far. It was such a joy to be gathered as one church family all together at TPAC on Sunday morning. It was a great continuation of what promises to be an amazing month of seeking God together through prayer and fasting. As we prepare for another Sunday all together in one place, here are a few important logistics that will help you prepare for our time together. We'll gather at TPAC again this week, so much of the information is the same.
1. WHEN & WHERE
- Handicap Parking : If you have a disability there is parking and assistance available on the 6th Entrance of TPAC. As you pull up, simply let someone from our welcome team know you require some assistance.
- Free Parking : all street parking & spaces surrounding the state capitol are free on Sunday. The earlier your arrive, the easier this spaces will be to find.
- Garage Parking: There are plenty of parking garages within a short walking distance of TPAC. You can find all of the nearest garages here.
3. WHERE TO ENTER IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN WITH YOU
Due to fire marshall and state regulations, we will have two separate entrances to use depending our your circumstances.
- Follow the Orange Balloons: We will have friendly volunteers and signage with orange balloons that will lead you to the Stage Door on the Union Street side of the TPAC building.
- Sign In: You will sign in your kids and receive your free ticket for Jackson Hall at the Kids Table. You will be able to sign in and receive your ticket at 9AM and then head straight into the main auditorium for a time of prayer. You will be allowed to come back and drop your kids off for class at 9:40AM.
- Seating for Parents: We have reserved seating for parents with children that will make it easy to connect with your children throughout the worship gathering if needed. In order to utilize these "child friendly seats" please start the morning by checking in the above location.
4. WHERE TO ENTER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN WITH YOU
If you don't have children with you, you will enter in through the main doors of TPAC located on 6th AVENUE.
- Getting a Seat: As you enter the building, you will see a banner that says "Ethos Church, Start Here." Every person that enters the door most go to this table to pick up a free ticket to enter the space. TPAC requires every person entering to grab a free ticket in accordance with the fire marshall laws. This should be a quick process, but please give yourself a couple of extra minutes to enter.
- Finding Your Seat: Ushers and volunteers will be on site and ready to help you enter in and find your seat beginning at 9AM. TPAC requires us to actually sit in the seat listed on the ticket you receive. So check your ticket for where to go!
5. OTHER HELPFUL THINGS
- Carpool: If possible, please carpool. It will create more space for all of those who will gather for worship and will consequently need parking.
- Extra Time: Allow yourself a few extra minutes this week as we are learning to navigate a new space.
- Bring a Bible & Something to Write On & With: Bring a bible along with a notebook/journal and pen. We will have some extra time for prayer and reflection this week, and all of those will be useful.
- Invite your Friends : as always, this is a great week to bring your friends. Please help spread the word, and bring everyone you know.